Chief’s Briefs - Insights 4 Casual Fans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Insights 4 Casual Fans

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I liked AJ coming off the bench
But not open to any idea of IW not starting
Cole's struggle may, in hindsight, be a glimmer of light for this team - I hate when a team relies on one player so much. It happened last year when Bouknight was on the court. It's more evident with Cole for he is more important to this team based on time played and leadership.

Reaction Score
I liked AJ coming off the bench
But not open to any idea of IW not starting
Cole's struggle may, in hindsight, be a glimmer of light for this team - I hate when a team relies on one player so much. It happened last year when Bouknight was on the court. It's more evident with Cole for he is more important to this team based on time played and leadership.
That’s why in Chief’s opinion, Gaffney is so important. Other guys may think they handle the ball, but by PG standards, Gaffney is the only one who has that potential without Cole.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Chief "assumes" Polley started because it was senior night?

Doesn't Chief know? How is Chief going to be our go to inside guy if Chief isn't sure about this?

PS: I agree, it's obvious, we're much better when Polley hits a couple if 3s

Reaction Score
Chief "assumes" Polley started because it was senior night?

Doesn't Chief know? How is Chief going to be our go to inside guy if Chief isn't sure about this?

PS: I agree, it's obvious, we're much better when Polley hits a couple if 3s
I was out of town, watched it on TV, as I mentioned quoting the commentator about Polley points in wins and loses.
I did notice Jackson started the second half, so that was the basis of my senior night thought in regards to the first half start. Seemed like a reasonable assumption.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom