Chief’s Briefs - Gonzaga Edition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Gonzaga Edition

Reaction Score
More ball handlers is better than less. That was one of our key concerns coming into the season. It’s a luxury that Newton, Diarra, Spencer, Castle, Ball and Karaban can all handle the ball in both the front court and the backcourt. It will definitely be a benefit when teams press us. Of our 8-man rotation, only our big men, DC and Samson, should avoid handling the ball.
No mention’s Clingan‘s importance as a high post distributor with his size , hands , and passing ability.

Reaction Score
No mention’s Clingan‘s importance as a high post distributor with his size , hands , and passing ability.
Agree Clingan has ready matured as a screener, distribution and roll to the basket guy.

Reaction Score
What did you think about the Stewart cameo, Chief? Something or nothing? I thought it was something.
I wasn’t focused on that and with everything else going on in the game it did not hit my radar screen as much as it should have. I guess he played about 4 minutes.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Didn’t look like it but Zags are a good team.
They are decent-to-good on D, but their offense (at least against us) was very one dimensional. Drive into traffic. Pass? What's that? Just drive toward the hoop and throw something up.

Reaction Score
I wasn’t focused on that and with everything else going on in the game it did not hit my radar screen as much as it should have. I guess he played about 4 minutes.
I believe he missed an easy defensive coverage and Hurley yanked the leash all the way in.

Reaction Score
I believe he missed an easy defensive coverage and Hurley yanked the leash all the way in.
That’s happens with freshmen. I remember Hawkins had a crew from DMV up for a game early in his career - and he got yanked for something. Now he’s NBA.

Last edited:

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Seriously am I tripping or did Clingan look different body wise this game? He looked about the size he was in Europe.

The foot is still a thing because he’s not dunking yet still, but he looks like he’s in much better game shape heading into conference play.
Give us a side by side from North Carolina.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’s so nice to be back dominating again.
sassy black and white GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom