Chief’s Briefs - Georgetown Edition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Georgetown Edition

Reaction Score
Please don’t overlook Donivan’s 6 assists.
Agreed, but he really need to work.on his put back shots. Getting stuffed by Supreme Cook is embarrassing. What would he look like and do against Edey?

Reaction Score
Agreed, but he really need to work.on his put back shots. Getting stuffed by Supreme Cook is embarrassing. What would he look like and do against Edey?
[/I’d imagine he’s working on everything he needs to work on. Trust in Dan and Donovan’s work ethic.

Reaction Score
Clingan's offense is horrible and so is his FT shooting. He was great on defense, but soft on numerous plays because he was trying to not commit a foul... Playing tight defense w/o fouling is a learned skill that he has to work on along with developing an array of shots other than his lame rebound put backs that he hoists w/o even aiming while trying to draw a foul. Sadly he is no Adama.

Thankfully we have Cam, AK and Castle to take up the slack.
We can only hope that the kid playing center at Minnetonka State sees the opportunity to start and transfers over.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Clingan's offense is horrible and so is his FT shooting. He was great on defense, but soft on numerous plays because he was trying to not commit a foul... Playing tight defense w/o fouling is a learned skill that he has to work on along with developing an array of shots other than his lame rebound put backs that he hoists w/o even aiming while trying to draw a foul. Sadly he is no Adama.

Thankfully we have Cam, AK and Castle to take up the slack.
Obviously you are not the President of the DC fan club
Have a nice day Sunshine

Reaction Score
Have a nice day Sunshine
With Donovan you always have to start with how dramatically he changes the game defensively. You can never underestimate that fairly unique impact.
Having said that his minutes have been limited due to his foot injury to 20 minutes per game. But, he still averages 12 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2 blocked shots. He shoots over 60% from the field. So extrapolate that out if he played 32-35 minutes. True, his foul shooting needs work.

Reaction Score
Have a nice day Sunshine
I love his defense when he is not a foul machine. But his offense (especially his put backs) and FT shooting both need loads of work. Getting blocked by Supreme Cook is embarrassing for a guy of his size. Methinks that you are the Sunshine guy who wears rose colored glasses. Btw, I could not care less that you are angry over my post.

Reaction Score
I love his defense when he is not a foul machine. But his offense (especially his put backs) and FT shooting both need loads of work. Getting blocked by Supreme Cook is embarrassing for a guy of his size. Methinks that you are the Sunshine guy who wears rose colored glasses. Btw, I could not care less that you are angry over my post.
IDK - every player gets his shot blocked at some point and you play on. If a QB got embarrassed after an interception, how good would he be?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom