Chicago Trib Calls Out Rutgers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chicago Trib Calls Out Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Michigan would want to be East (and with OSU) - so I'd flip Michigan and w/ either Indiana/Purdue, but the rest looks doable.

The only combination that I think wouldn't work for 15&16 would be UConn & Kansas - at least one of the adds would need to be market size / FB driven.

Yes, Michigan should always have access to the East Coast/NYC. They have a very strong alumni presence in NYC and DC. 3rd in the Big10 after Rutgers and PSU. I would keep Indiana in the East as they have, for some reason, a huge NYC/NE presence on campus.

I think The Big10 is waiting for the UMD suit to settle before the next move is made. The integration will be in full swing when that happens. If a desirable ACC team is looking to jump (if a settlement/verdict is friendly toward Maryland) they would be the choice. I really don't think that will happen, but who knows. If/when they don't want to go, I think they will move pretty quickly with UConn and a 16th, whomever that may be.

No matter what happens, UConn will be in either the Big10 or in the ACC/Big12 as a fill in for whomever lost a school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom