Reaction Score
88-60 WAS final

Toliver 19 pts, 0 reb, 8 ast, 2 stl
Delle Donne 14 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast, 4 blk

Cheyenne Parker 18 pts, 9 reb, 1 stl. 1 blk
Gabby Williams 4 pts, 0 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl

Reaction Score
2 fouls in 2 min for gabby.
Playing out of position. Very disappointing. The coach is grossly clueless. Gabby as well as she still thinks of herself as an interior player in the WNBA. If things stay as they are, she will not last.

Reaction Score
Playing out of position. Very disappointing. The coach is grossly clueless. Gabby as well as she still thinks of herself as an interior player in the WNBA. If things stay as they are, she will not last.
I have no clue why Cheyanne Parker isn't starting at the 4 and move Gabby over to the 3 or have her come off the bench for Diamond.

Reaction Score
I have no clue why Cheyanne Parker isn't starting at the 4 and move Gabby over to the 3 or have her come off the bench for Diamond.
Same here, I have no clue what Stock is trying to do. Her current roster screams Slootie, Allie, Diamond/Gabby, Ndour and Cheyanne (until Dolson is healthy) as starters. Playing Gabby at the PF against the current stable of WNBA PFs (I am talking Tina Charles, EDD, Stewie, Brunson, Parker, etc.) is madness. If Stock believes that Gabby's "quickness" is an advantage then she is delusional. These women are athletic, quick, strong and big. These are not the slow, lead-footed Bigs that Gabby played against in college. I really hope that someone close to Gabby can make her understand that her longevity in the league will depend on her developing and having confidence in her plays outside of the paint against similar sized players (and she must look for her offense, not just run around and set picks). Her rebounding, scoring or defending against those players is atrocious. This is glaringly clear for all to see. Why she or Stock can't see this is puzzling.

Reaction Score
Same here, I have no clue what Stock is trying to do. Her current roster screams Slootie, Allie, Diamond/Gabby, Ndour and Cheyanne (until Dolson is healthy) as starters. Playing Gabby at the PF against the current stable of WNBA PFs (I am talking Tina Charles, EDD, Stewie, Brunson, Parker, etc.) is madness. If Stock believes that Gabby's "quickness" is an advantage then she is delusional. These women are athletic, quick, strong and big. These are not the slow, lead-footed Bigs that Gabby played against in college. I really hope that someone close to Gabby can make her understand that her longevity in the league will depend on her developing and having confidence in her plays outside of the paint against similar sized players (and she must look for her offense, not just run around and set picks). Her rebounding, scoring or defending against those players is atrocious. This is glaringly clear for all to see. Why she or Stock can't see this is puzzling.
You nailed it. Look at Alysha Clark. She was a post player in college and in order to stay in the W she had to learn how to play on the perimeter. Gabby is light years better than her. She's got great handles and way more athleticism. She can definitely slash to the basket. We've seen that. It boggles my mind how they use her. Her shot will come with reps and game time shots. I mean look how much better her post moves got from her freshmen year. JmO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom