Chicago Sky @ Minn. Lynx | The Boneyard

Chicago Sky @ Minn. Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
There is also the question of the rest of the players on the two teams, which very much favors MInny.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
There is also the question of the rest of the players on the two teams, which very much favors MInny.

I would say that Minny has an edge, but not by "very much." Big Syl is a load down low, Prince is a tremendous scorer and Breland is an all-star. This should be a great game!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Breland and Quigley shooting 9-16. The rest of the team 1-25.

Reaction Score
If this was a batman flick I'd suspect the Penguin of releasing some toxic gas...someone throw it in the ocean...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
OK now it's gotten interesting (and much higher quality)

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Exactly what I thought would happen did happen. Minnesota executed better in crunch time. Frustrating to watch the whole game knowing that the chances of pulling it out on the road are so slim. Maya and Whalen are unbelievable on the plays that really matter

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
OT: I know there was an interesting game but on ESPN 3 and watch ESPN there was an absolutely compelling tennis match
between Venus and Kerber…in doubt until the last shot and the old lady pulled it out.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
OT: I know there was an interesting game but on ESPN 3 and watch ESPN there was an absolutely compelling tennis match
between Venus and Kerber…in doubt until the last shot and the old lady pulled it out.
why did you bury tennis in this thread... feel free to start its own thread

Reaction Score
Maya had a slow first half but came back in the second.

The Sky did better than I thought they would. Kept close until the end. Hopefully EDD will keep progressing for the playoffs.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
the Mercury wins again but DT has some weird stats IMO boxscore

DT was oddly passive in this game. San Antonio played some really tough defense, if not a bit rough, but they did a lot of things to take Phoenix out of its offense. Appel and Adams were really rough with BG in the lane and they did a great job of slowing her down.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Maya had a slow first half but came back in the second.

The Sky did better than I thought they would. Kept close until the end. Hopefully EDD will keep progressing for the playoffs.

I don't think EDD is going to progress too much, based on what I saw. I can only imagine that as she continues to practice, play and travel that she is going to more and more fatigued. It is a real shame to see her body let her down after she put in all that hard work to build muscle in the off-season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr