Chicago Area UConn Fans Please Stand Up | The Boneyard

Chicago Area UConn Fans Please Stand Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Many fanbases around the city have designated bars or hotspots where they hang out and watch the game. I remember seeing a thread recently where a few people mentioned they were from Chicago. I'm looking to either find a place where people watch UConn games here in the 2nd City or gathering interest to have a spot where people can watch games. Would anyone be interested?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I am a UConn fan/alumn in the Chicago area. However, my wife and I are expecting our first child in a month...so all of my UConn viewing experiences in the near future will be in my living room on DVR at probably 2am.:)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I am a UConn fan/alumn in the Chicago area. However, my wife and I are expecting our first child in a month...so all of my UConn viewing experiences in the near future will be in my living room on DVR at probably 2am.:)
Congrats man - same here. I have 3 more weeks(1 more home game) of freedom. After that, I have no idea whether I'll be going to home games. Judging by the attendance habits of some of my tailgate buddies, I have a feeling I'll be missing more than I attend for the next year or so. Thank god for DVR and espn3.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom