Cheers | The Boneyard

Cheers

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm just about finished binge watching Cheers. I had watched it back in the day, but forgot enough to be able to watch it again.

One thing I don't remember is the character, "Paul." What's surprising is he seems to have been in just about every episode, but I have no memory at all of this character.

It was also funny to notice most of the characters in Frazier played bit parts in cheer in the last couple seasons. I've seen everyone but Niles.

Here the Cheers trivia I saw on IMDb - did you know Phil was Rhea Perlman's father?

Reaction Score
The one thing that sticks in my memory about Paul was an episode where the gang is having a contest to say something disgusting/disturbing enough to get Norm to stop drinking. Of course, everyone tries and nothing works. Near the end of the episode, Woody gets a phone call, says a few words and hangs up. Someone asks who it was and Woody says "Oh, that was Paul. He said he'll be here soon. He just got out of the tub and is toweling himself off." Next thing you see if Norm putting his beer down and pushing it away.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm just about finished binge watching Cheers. I had watched it back in the day, but forgot enough to be able to watch it again.

One thing I don't remember is the character, "Paul." What's surprising is he seems to have been in just about every episode, but I have no memory at all of this character.
I believe worked as a consultant when he wasn't at Cheers.

original.jpg

Reaction Score
The one thing that sticks in my memory about Paul was an episode where the gang is having a contest to say something disgusting/disturbing enough to get Norm to stop drinking. Of course, everyone tries and nothing works. Near the end of the episode, Woody gets a phone call, says a few words and hangs up. Someone asks who it was and Woody says "Oh, that was Paul. He said he'll be here soon. He just got out of the tub and is toweling himself off." Next thing you see if Norm putting his beer down and pushing it away.
I remember him making up the lyrics to the theme song for the show Bonanza "... one for four, four for one, this we guarantee..."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom