Cheer practice | The Boneyard

Cheer practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Just a thought: should we begin cheer practice after First Night festivities? If we started early, would that be a violation of NCAA rules?:)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
u know, they certainly don't look the same. because the board is now completely topic view, you can't see the cheer done properly in thread view like we used to. we can still do it but it won't have the same look or feel.

side note - how do you get your ariel font to pop up? i can change it when i start typing, but is there a way to change it as your default font?

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
u know, they certainly don't look the same. because the board is now completely topic view, you can't see the cheer done properly in thread view like we used to. we can still do it but it won't have the same look or feel.
side note - how do you get your ariel font to pop up? i can change it when i start typing, but is there a way to change it as your default font?

CHEER
So why can't we start the cheer as a topic - say, "Cheer - U-C-O-N-N!!!" and then the next post starts with the "U!!!"

FONT SELECT TIP
RE: How I get Ariel in my posts...I write them in Garamond first, then with the mouse, blue in the post and then go to font family and select Ariel. And just to be silly, and have "Impact" I have turned the quote into a different font, as well!:)

Reaction Score
... And just to be silly, and have "Impact" I have turned the quote into a different font, as well!:)

Oh yeah - the legibility of the Impact font is truly stunning! Nice move - maybe if everybody uses is we can just shut down Wall Street!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom