Check out website for Uconn in NYC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Check out website for Uconn in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Syracuse board's response to this is almost robotic in how predictable it is at this point. Without even checking its most likely a rehash of their typical: "Oh I guess they need to do this type of stuff as they are a mid major" or other laughable comments like "I guess this is what inferior programs need to do to stay relevant". They really are an incredible bunch, a psychologist would have a field day analyzing their board members.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Syracuse board's response to this is almost robotic in how predictable it is at this point. Without even checking its most likely a rehash of their typical: "Oh I guess they need to do this type of stuff as they are a mid major" or other laughable comments like "I guess this is what inferior programs need to do to stay relevant". They really are an incredible bunch, a psychologist would have a field day analyzing their board members.
Because sanity runs rampant on this board....

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Phil-Gamble-and-Jeff-King-sitting-on-the-backboard.jpg, please? Thanks.

This wins the Internet - OUTSTANDING!...

Reaction Score
Phil-Gamble-and-Jeff-King-sitting-on-the-backboard.jpg, please? Thanks.

This wins the Internet - OUTSTANDING!...

Couldn't find a wide enough picture of them, unfortunately.

Reaction Score

I unfortunately did go look - it's as you say, pretty much verbatim. Also they are saying that the only way we can generate hits is to use the Syracuse name, since we are now so irrelevant. The expected boasts that they have always been NYC's team and always will be, plus mentions that Maryland and Indiana put vastly superior numbers into the buildings when we played them down there. After visiting this vile corner of the internet, I scrubbed up with a wire brush and turpentine.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
John said:
I unfortunately did go look - it's as you say, pretty much verbatim. Also they are saying that the only way we can generate hits is to use the Syracuse name, since we are now so irrelevant. The expected boasts that they have always been NYC's team and always will be, plus mentions that Maryland and Indiana put vastly superior numbers into the buildings when we played them down there. After visiting this vile corner of the internet, I scrubbed up with a wire brush and turpentine.

They failed to mention those were home games for those schools. They controlled nearly all the tickets. We bought what we could and thensome.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Syracuse: New York's College Team.
UConn: NYC's College Team.

See? Everyone's happy now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads