Check out the box score! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Check out the box score!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Still, we played 25% longer. How bad is 16 TO's compared to par? I'm asking.

Reaction Score
Very good game by Hawkins. Felt bad for him at the end of OT, 99.9% of the time he will grab that ball. Looked like he lost his concentration.
He’s had a couple of those plays where he loses the handle. One last game that I think resulted in a TO, one today that ended up in his own three, and then this one at the end. Seems like it’s just freshman nerves and if that’s all the nerves he’s got, I’ll take it. I’m sure he’ll get it sorted.

Reaction Score
Their chances should be pretty good if they can figure out how not to give up 49 points in a half.

Reaction Score
Very good game by Hawkins. Felt bad for him at the end of OT, 99.9% of the time he will grab that ball. Looked like he lost his concentration.
Now I’m glad that it happened and we still won. He won’t be making that mistake again and it didn’t cost us a W

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Despite his scoring goose egg, Jackson came through in later stages with a few
really good entry passes. He does not have a scorers knack. We all hope he figures it out because he brings other good skills to the table.

Reaction Score
Despite his scoring goose egg, Jackson came through in later stages with a few
really good entry passes. He does not have a scorers knack. We all hope he figures it out because he brings other good skills to the table.
I am starting to think he will just never be a traditional "scorer". You're absolutely correct that his entries into Sanogo later on were game changers. I think we may need to adjust expectations to him just being a huge X factor.

Reaction Score
Akok, Jackson and Gaffney took 3 shots combined. That is wild!

Akok, Jackson, Gaffney and Whaley = 88 minutes played, only 4 total shots taken

In a game with this much up and down it is shocking they didn't get any layups - I think Whaley's only shot was the prayer he took at the end of either regulation or the 1st overtime.

What a win!!
  • won rebounding 48-35
  • won assists 23-14
  • def lost turnover battle
  • great shooting performance for sure

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Complaining that Akok and Jackson should get more shots on a day we score 120.
Well, it was double OT. But Jackson definitely doesn’t really know how to use his athleticism to create his own scoring. But his other contributions are a plus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom