Check out the box score! | The Boneyard

Check out the box score!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This team has so many ways to hurt you.

A77E25A8-C85D-4408-B526-CC6CAAF4BBB2.jpeg

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
And hurt itself. 20 TO'S. Oof. I'd swear AJ had more.

Reaction Score
Akok couldn’t get in the game because IW was so locked in Defensively. Tomorrow Akok should be getting plenty of burn w/ Ajax, Gaffney and Hawkins. In fact, if they pull it out tomorrow, I suspect the second unit w/ Ajax will be the reason why.

Reaction Score
Akok not getting a lot of minutes was surprising, I wonder if something else was up and he wasn't fully healthy

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
46 points off the bench and that was with Akok getting one shot which is inexcuseable. Youve got to get him at least 5 shots a game especially when you nearly score 120 points.

He was wide open and the team just didn’t pass to him. Happened several times during our horrid stretch in 2H. Cole and Gaff need to look for him more and he needs to be more assertive.

Reaction Score
Agree that Akok needed to be more involved on the offensive end. Especially down the stretch when we became one dimensional and started turning it over and getting poor shots. If there's 2 things Hurley maybe should have done, it was preparing better for the inbounds pressure and making an adjustment to run couple of plays for Akok. When we got stale and they pressured the ball high there seemed to be no answer.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Where are all the Tyler Polley haters today?
One's right here. And I'm ready to eat some crow. My gripe was always that he was useless when he's not hitting 3s. But he was an all around impact player in the last 2 games, and made a couple of huge shots today.

Next I'll focus my ire on Gaffney. Maybe he'll snap out of the funk too.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He threw some beautiful feeds into Sanogo that led to easy buckets. The two of them have great chemistry.

He couldn’t finish today, but he had more than the 6 assists on the stat sheet. He rebounded like a madman, even though he got stripped once. He was also critical as non ball stopper when our guards were in a dribble ISO rut, got the ball moving again. Not a great game, but not nearly as bad as some said. When he’s up top the offense flows better and Auburn backed off the press when he was in.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Good overall effort. A lot to study on the film for the staff. We have some weaknesses but they shot
Shot 49% and 57.7% from 3 Pt land! Add 84% from the line on the road against a worthy opponent and I feel like our guys are starting to believe in their shooting. It was racehorse basketball and we won a double OT game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
To AJ's credit he did have 12pts on the low end just on assists alone. Yes, he did not score.
He threw some beautiful feeds into Sanogo that led to easy buckets. The two of them have great chemistry.

Agree on that. Mentioned it in the chat and in one of my other posts. Jax and Sanogo have a nice two-man game going between them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Akok, Jackson and Gaffney took 3 shots combined. That is wild!

As others have said, all 3 need to step up tomorrow against MSU to give those who played 40+ minutes today some needed rest.

Reaction Score
They will have their day too. Akok needed more minutes. Jackson is going to have a game where he just explodes. You can tell it’s going to happen.
I can't tell it's going to happen. I've have been waiting for over a year. There will be games he has splashy plays but I don't think he's ever going to be a big time scorer. Trust me I hope I'm very very wrong about this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom