Check in | The Boneyard

Check in

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I just wanted to do a check in to make sure everyone on this forum is good? Please comment on your status. I will start. I am good.
Me too. :) Polishing up my crystal ball, bought a new pack of tarot cards and envelops. I've also had my Ouija Board calibrated. I'm ready for the resumption of the season. Let's go Huskies.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We’re good although a neighbor just had a two week stay because of Covid.

Reaction Score
JavaMan_TOH_2.png

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
life is always full of problems, but u can't deal with them iffn ur not here, so, one day at at a time. this guys been singing this beat for over half a century. smart dude. here, he sings it again, just a few short weeks ago.

check out the lady with a mohawk at 2:54. she gets it.

Reaction Score
I’m stressed over this husky season so far. Other than that I’m good!

Reaction Score
I’d be a lot better if my Cigar store (which I have been supporting for the past 20 years). gave me a heads up that they were closed for vacation this week.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
When you’ve had 2 cancer surgeries and you’re still here, you learn to appreciate that every day is a good day!
Excelsior!
Poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow helped further popularize excelsior as an aspirational cry for “Ever upward!” in an 1841 poem. Stan Lee, too.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’m doing GREAT because today Im moving out of a house where I lived with someone who tells the Alexa to play Rocky Top, is in love with Candace Parker, and thinks Geno is evil!
Ugh, hell on earth! Good for you you’re moving. Congratulations, life will take on a whole new meaning for you now. Your days will be sunny and warm, and the birds will be singing. I’m happy for you. :)

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
We're good, having moved from Maine to MB, NC last month and can play golf most days.

Am very concerned for our UConn women's health, meaning injuries as well as Covid. Life will be better when they're back on the court, at full strength.

Happy NY to all bone yarders everywhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom