Cheapest tickets for UConn v UMass | The Boneyard

Cheapest tickets for UConn v UMass

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Welcoming any ideas on the cheapest way to attend UConn Umass tomorrow.

Asking for a friend...

Reaction Score
got mine through UConn - paid $25ea (yikes) but I tend to always buy through the program to support their away ticket numbers. Have some friends who will be scalping in the lot as well.

Reaction Score
There are tickets to this event? I thought you just show up and sit wherever.
Since umess very recently added modern plumbing to its’ 16 seat stadium, they’re charging sit down fees.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
got mine through UConn - paid $25ea (yikes) but I tend to always buy through the program to support their away ticket numbers. Have some friends who will be scalping in the lot as well.
I pay $20 for end zone seats at SMU. $25 for UConn-UMass doesn’t seem outrageous. Everything is more expensive up north.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I had a snafu on my UConn account and had to buy the tix on the UMass site - $25 per x2) plus fees plus parking $5 and its fee came out to $61 for 2 tix and a parking pass. I am sure you can go up there and try the scalpers.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I had a snafu on my UConn account and had to buy the tix on the UMass site - $25 per x2) plus fees plus parking $5 and its fee came out to $61 for 2 tix and a parking pass. I am sure you can go up there and try the scalpers.

Here is some advice on scalping tickets. If the scalper's tickets aren't print on toilet paper then they are fakes. The real tickets are on charmin....this is a toilet bowl game after all.

Last edited:

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Couldn't you bring cash to the game and buy tickets outside the stadium? Wouldn't that be the cheapest way..

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Thanks to all so far for your constructive and helpful suggestions. I must confess that the scheduling news and the fact that we are actually favored has me interested in attending UConn football games again. Could we be at the turn of tide?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Thanks to all so far for your constructive and helpful suggestions. I must confess that the scheduling news and the fact that we are actually favored has me interested in attending UConn football games again. Could we be at the turn of tide?

no we suck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom