OT: - Cheapest streaming service with FS1/FS2 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Cheapest streaming service with FS1/FS2

Reaction Score
Can I use Fubo from different locations? I don’t mean concurrently. If I’m I’m on the road, can I login And get all my subscriptions? Thanks!
Yes, you can. We watch from our boat in the summer.

Reaction Score
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm also considering one of the streaming TV services. Do any of them "let" you change your location using a VPN to get different "local" channels?

Reaction Score
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm also considering one of the streaming TV services. Do any of them "let" you change your location using a VPN to get different "local" channels?

If you have Android phone, you can use Fake GPS to change your location and then you can get local channels from your "new" location. I do this when I want to watch a football game that isn't in my area.

Reaction Score
I use Spectrum's $25 a month 10 channels ala carte. You have to have Spectrum in your area and request the ala carte option. We do ESPN/ESPN2/FS1/FS2/NBCSN/NFL/TBS/TNT/USA/AMC & Paramount+ on the side. Networks and basic channels are free with the alacarte package.
I wish I could get that. Most of us are paying for 60% of channels we don’t watch....EVER

Reaction Score
Does anyone have sling and can confirm that it will carry UConn games? I had sling years ago and dropped it for YouTubeTV. I couldn't get any UConn games on sling, but that was when we were in the AAC.
If you do the Sling Blue plan you get FS1. So, you would get most UConn games.

Reaction Score
If you do the Sling Blue plan you get FS1. So, you would get most UConn games.

+ the sports bundle gets you Fs2

Sling has an offer for 10 bucks for the first month.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe FS2 isn't included in my Xfinity/Comcast package...I even have the Sports Tier for $10 extra but FS2 not included in Sports Tier...lol. All in I am giving Xfinity over $170 per month including internet / hbo / equipment but no FS2, didn't even bother looking what I have to "upgrade" to again to get FS2 out of spite.

So I did Fubo free 7 day trial and paid for the 1st month. Then I went to cancel assuming they would offer me a deal not to cancel and they gave me $50 off for the 2nd month so it's under $20. So I'll enjoy MSG & FS2 on Fubo for now, maybe they offer a deal after the 2nd month when I go to cancel.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe FS2 isn't included in my Xfinity/Comcast package...I even have the Sports Tier for $10 extra but FS2 not included in Sports Tier...lol. All in I am giving Xfinity over $170 per month including internet / hbo / equipment but no FS2, didn't even bother looking what I have to "upgrade" to again to get FS2 out of spite.

So I did Fubo free 7 day trial and paid for the 1st month. Then I went to cancel assuming they would offer me a deal not to cancel and they gave me $50 off for the 2nd month so it's under $20. So I'll enjoy MSG & FS2 on Fubo for now, maybe they offer a deal after the 2nd month when I go to cancel.

My Xfinity package gets FS1 and FS2

Reaction Score
3:30 on a Wednesday is a crappy time for me. Does the Fox Sports app let you reply games within a certain window like the ESPN app does?

Reaction Score
My Xfinity package gets FS1 and FS2
Yeah I know there is a package that does include FS2 just annoying for how much that I already pay it's not included.

I like still like Fubo for MSG Knicks games since Xfinity decided to drop MSG. Once Fubo stops offering me deals to stay I'll drop Fubo and upgrade Xfinity again probably.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I have YT which is kinda pricey since this is literally all I use it for and the picture quality is pretty poor on my 32" 4k monitor - YT says it's 720p. Is that all FS1/2 stream in or is it YT? I'd really prefer a 1080 stream. The other negative to YT is you can't travel and watch anything, I had a family account prior from my family up in CT but I couldn't watch anything this season in FL so I had to go my own. Last year it would let me watch on DVR this year it's no dice at all.

Reaction Score
Can I use Fubo from different locations? I don’t mean concurrently. If I’m I’m on the road, can I login And get all my subscriptions? Thanks!
Yes, we even use it on our boat.

Reaction Score
I live overseas so I got NordVPN which unlocks all the channels on USTVGO channels list - USTVGO.TV including FS1 and FS2. It’s basically like having US Cable on your phone, ipad, smart TV, etc for $4 a month (if you get the 24 month subscription for $99).

Oftentimes you can go on that website and stream without issue even with no NordVPN subscription but some channels like ESPN will often block access unless you have NordVPN (Note: must be NordVPN and not another VPN as stated on website). FS1/FS2 I think work without the VPN most of the time.

Reaction Score
Sorry if this was already posted I didn’t read the full thread, but I saw someone post a link on twitter from UConn athletics where you can sign up for FloSports for a steep discount. I don’t know much about this streaming option so I’m not sure if it’s what you were looking for:

It’s around $12 if you do not have a UConn email or $7 if you are signing up with a UConn email (even cheaper if you do a full year)

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I have YT which is kinda pricey since this is literally all I use it for and the picture quality is pretty poor on my 32" 4k monitor - YT says it's 720p. Is that all FS1/2 stream in or is it YT? I'd really prefer a 1080 stream. The other negative to YT is you can't travel and watch anything, I had a family account prior from my family up in CT but I couldn't watch anything this season in FL so I had to go my own. Last year it would let me watch on DVR this year it's no dice at all.
You can get around the location issue with a vpn, but the lack of high resolution content is a bummer.

Do any of the streaming services offer a good amount of 4K sports?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom