Chat set up | The Boneyard

Chat set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
look in the lower right corner of your screen. Try it out. If you have a problem (especially iPad), please let me know.

Oh - you have to be logged in to see and use the chat, and it likely won't work on a cell phone.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not able to join or create. Could be I don't know how. But I clickety clicked everything.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I don't see it on my iPad. What os and browser are you using? Do you see chat bar at the bottom?

When I can get to my laptop I will post a direct link for tomorrow's chat.

Not able to join or create. Could be I don't know how. But I clickety clicked everything.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't see it on my iPad. What os and browser are you using? Do you see chat bar at the bottom?

When I can get to my laptop I will post a direct link for tomorrow's chat.
Mac OS x leopard. Safari. I can see chart bar and when I click on it I enter chatroom but can't post on it.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Interesting... On Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1 it seems to work just fine.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just got it going for me. cool beans, this is a great add for the boneyard!

-i just wrote in the "wvu game chat" to test. how do you make a chat window like that? is that for mods only? if so thats fine, but i would sugest a "365" chat window for just everyday talk/latenight fun/conf music chairs tweets and omg's etc...

Reaction Score
My handle comes up as just plain "UConn" in the chatroom text box, although it has my full name to the side (the who is in here area). I guess I shall be the voice of reason for the University during chats. :eek:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There is the option to allow for user created chats. But until I get a good idea of the bandwidth and server load of the chat, there will only be game day chats.

just got it going for me. cool beans, this is a great add for the boneyard!

-i just wrote in the "wvu game chat" to test. how do you make a chat window like that? is that for mods only? if so thats fine, but i would sugest a "365" chat window for just everyday talk/latenight fun/conf music chairs tweets and omg's etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom