Chat is down. Use this as a game thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Chat is down. Use this as a game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not bad. Didn't get a ton out of Bouk, but built a solid margin against a team we really need to beat. Not a ton to complain about. The shooting was definitely better. Martin was much more in control. Looked like a team with a few more practices under their belt. Looked like a team that's improving.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Gaffney isn’t good. Not bad shooter. But can’t do anything off the bounce. And that’s bad for a point guard.
I don’t like how he slows the pace of play. He also constantly gets beat on defense. He’s like strictly a straight line athlete. But guard depth is an issue and he needs to play.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We also look good when playing against worse teams with as many COVID pauses as us.

These Poor bastards have only played two games. It shows.

Reaction Score
Adams is 6’4-5 and strong. He’s playing SF. He boards. I’m ok with that. Bouknight, Gaff and Cole does not work.

Maybe he's waiting for Cole and Gaffney to learn how to drive and kick. After all, they are one on one as 3 guys drape Bouk.

Other players driving is going to open space for Bouk.

Reaction Score
Now that he's gone can we ask what the hell Sal Alosi was doing with our players? Rehfeldt might be our MVP.
Teaching them how to trip. Wonder if he trained Grayson Allen.

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for swole Akok. He such a great impact player, hopefully he gets more involved on offense
I won't make the easy joke out of respect to Akok.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Maybe he's waiting for Cole and Gaffney to learn how to drive and kick. After all, they are one on one as 3 guys drape Bouk.

Other players driving is going to open space for Bouk.

He (I think correctly) harps on the fact that we over dribble. That we don’t move the ball through the air. So no, drive and kick isn’t it. Pass inside and have them score or kick, I think that’s it. Cole at 6’ (maybe) is never going to be able to drive and kick. I think Dan is honestly learning how to play with quality bigs. Never had that before.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Watching this DePaul ad, I am reminded that my daughter was accepted for next year.
Is she looking at UConn too?

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
I wish Rothstein was with Fox so we could have him more

I know he said we can’t go back to Bouknight Island, but if this lead is holding up I want like 5 minutes of Bouknight Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom