Charlie Creme reseeds Sweet 16 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Charlie Creme reseeds Sweet 16

Reaction Score
I think it's kind of weird to speculate whether Stanford or anyone else for that matter has shown their "A" game yet if they haven't shown it ... could it be that what you've seen right along is actually their "A" game? To assume that there's a higher level when there's been nothing to suggest that there is another level seems to defy logic ..... Can we assume that "we haven't seen Lebron's "A" game after 17 years in the NBA .... I realize that's a silly exaggeration but it's hard for me to assume a team can play at a higher level when they've had numerous opportunities to display that higher level and haven't (or can't)
Was referring to their first 2 games in the tourney.

Reaction Score
Baylor is big, plays tough defense and has good players, but I’d say UConn’s most obvious edges are Guard play, speed of passes, cohesiveness of unit and turnovers
Hey now! Moon is a monster truck! She’s fast and strong as hell. Lol it’ll be fun to see Paige, Williams, Westbrook vs Didi Richards, moon and Dijonai carrington!

Reaction Score
I can’t believe that Baylor is behind South Carolina! We can defend and score. South Carolina looks like they can only defend. It’s okay, I know Baylor will be motivated to prove everyone wrong.

Reaction Score
Baylor is big, plays tough defense and has good players, but I’d say UConn’s most obvious edges are Guard play, speed of passes, cohesiveness of unit and turnovers
Hopefully that will be enough to beat them..idk

Reaction Score
Maryland has looked like a buzz saw. The way they just pile up points reminds me of UConn during the Stewie years when they were putting up 100+ points in Sweet Sixteen games.
It wouldn't come as a surprise to me if we end up with 2 two seeds in the championship game.

Reaction Score
I disagree with many of the posts and with Charlie Creme. I don’t believe that reseeding after a bunch of 1 versus 16 and 2 versus 15 games is legitimate. So what if X University beat someone by 35 points while Y University beat someone by only 15 points? The real test will come when the top teams play each other.

Reaction Score
Maryland has looked like a buzz saw. The way they just pile up points reminds me of UConn during the Stewie years when they were putting up 100+ points in Sweet Sixteen games.
Wait until they play a team that can play defense. (That won't be Texas, whose defense is so bad their opponents this year are outshooting them by quite a bit).

Reaction Score
Wait until they play a team that can play defense. (That won't be Texas, whose defense is so bad their opponents this year are outshooting them by quite a bit).
South Carolina can play defense but can they score enough to keep up with Maryland?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom