Charles Coleman to Wake Forest, Maybe? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Charles Coleman to Wake Forest, Maybe?

Reaction Score
Wild that he picked ECU when he might have started for Cincinnati.
Not picking on you Brucey but it makes me chuckle how often I see "wild" used or written in conversation these days. Seems to have usurped "savage" as the buzzword of choice.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Way to go Chilly!!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
The people trying to promote this kid are super shady and it makes me question a lot of things(his height, his Uconn offer, why he wasn’t playing against better competition). No way does he have a Duke offer. If we’re going to “concede” the 5 spot because we have trouble recruiting them I would rather land a kid who can defend, block shots. With that said I wouldn’t be surprised if he over achieves in college he has an NBA body and some skills around the basket.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
These coaches obviously want to self promote, but they’re not going to lie about their player getting an offer. That would be a real bad look.
They will lie. No school is going to come out and deny they offered a kid.

Reaction Score
According to the Cincinnati site he never had an offer. He fell to ECU because he's an ECU level talent.

Reaction Score
According to the Cincinnati site he never had an offer. He fell to ECU because he's an ECU level talent.

Since they are literally building from the ground up (11 incoming commits) this is a great get for ECU.

Reaction Score
Since they are literally building from the ground up (11 incoming commits) this is a great get for ECU.
Without a doubt. ECU needs all the help it can get and he'll definitely improve the talent level down in Greenville.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He'll light up UConn in good time - it always happens
I haven't watched the kid at all but if he is at least 6'11" it's a shame that ECU nabbed him instead of UConn - if the Huskies did offer him

Reaction Score
He'll light up UConn in good time - it always happens
I haven't watched the kid at all but if he is at least 6'11" it's a shame that ECU nabbed him instead of UConn - if the Huskies did offer him

He’s one of those “man, I wish we had that guy! Wth was Hurley thinking?” and then you watch ECU play USF on a Thursday night because there’s nothing else on and say to yourself “man, all these guys suck! Who in the right mind recruits these jabronis?” And then you change the channel to TBS because Joe Dirt is on and you forget all about it.

Reaction Score
and then you watch ECU play USF on a Thursday night

I’ll watch Yetna vs Coleman.

The thing about Coleman is he’s one more guy to help take the focus off Gardner.
I’m more interested to see Gardner’s growth as a Sophomore, as he was doing beastly things before everyone started collapsing on him.

This is USFs best team since they joined the old big east in 05.

Reaction Score
I’ll watch Yetna vs Coleman.

The thing about Coleman is he’s one more guy to help take the focus off Gardner.
I’m more interested to see Gardner’s growth as a Sophomore, as he was doing beastly things before everyone started collapsing on him.

This is USFs best team since they joined the old big east in 05.

My apologies.... ECU vs. Tulane would have been a better example.

USF is going to be really good. I’m surprised they have done as well as they have 24 wins is quite an accomplishment. Yetna has been a treat for Coach Gregory. I can’t see ECU doing anything special.

Reaction Score
I heard Duke and UConn both had limos idling outside this kid's house when he committed to ECU.

K had a jet waiting.
Sorry but you’re gonna need more ammo than jets and limos to pry a recruit away from ECU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom