Chargers Waive Jordan Todman | The Boneyard

Chargers Waive Jordan Todman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sad news. Hopefully he signs on somewhere. News piece made an error saying he was an undrafted free agent though.

"Chargers waived RB Jordan Todman.
He's being replaced on the Chargers' active roster by the slightly more experienced Curtis Brinkley. An undrafted free agent out of Connecticut, Todman had yet to be active this season. Oct 22 - 5:00 PM"

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6446/jordan-todman

Reaction Score
God who would have ever thought that the guy from UCONN to make the most significant impact to a NFL roster would have been Ty Branch? Beatty is also starting now for the G-men but still.....Todman, Darius Butler, Easley, Cody Brown, Donald Brown etc.....

Reaction Score
Would have to think this move was made because Todman doesn't play specials and Brinkley does. When you are competing for the 3rd back job, this often can make all the difference. Todman will likely be signed to the Chargers, or some other teams, practice squad. He looked solid in the preseason.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I really thought that SD, without Sproles was an ideal place for JT. Hopefully he'll land somewhere that will give him a shot at contributing down the road.

Reaction Score
I really thought that SD, without Sproles was an ideal place for JT. Hopefully he'll land somewhere that will give him a shot at contributing down the road.

If you have the talent, opportunity will find you. Just look at some of the running back leaders - Arian Foster, undrafted, started out on practice squad; Fred Jackson, Bills - undrafted, played in minor leagues I never heard of. The key for players like Jordan is when that opportunity arises, you have to seize it, sort of like Jackie Battle did 2 weeks ago for the Chiefs.

Reaction Score
God who would have ever thought that the guy from UCONN to make the most significant impact to a NFL roster would have been Ty Branch? Beatty is also starting now for the G-men but still.....Todman, Darius Butler, Easley, Cody Brown, Donald Brown etc.....

Butler is doing fine down @ Carolina... As is Sherman @ Arizona.

Reaction Score
Butler is doing fine down @ Carolina... As is Sherman @ Arizona.

I have been wanting to post that. Looks like Butler has found a home in Carolina. He has made some big plays for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom