Channel 8 story on Nika & Paige - and sharks | The Boneyard

Channel 8 story on Nika & Paige - and sharks

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
It seems there are sharks everywhere now, so I wouldn't chance going swimming in Croatia.
No more injuries. LOL

Reaction Score
Paige is right!!

"Are there sharks in Croatia? Are there any species of these marine creatures you should fear? The short answer to both those questions is yes. It might be surprising, but there are around 30 species of sharks in Croatian waters. Luckily, most of them are harmless, and it’s extremely rare to ever see one there."

Reaction Score
I wonder if they argue about who takes the game-winning shot or who gonna check the other team's best guard? it's an argument that I think they'd both win,

Reaction Score
Paige is right!!

"Are there sharks in Croatia? Are there any species of these marine creatures you should fear? The short answer to both those questions is yes. It might be surprising, but there are around 30 species of sharks in Croatian waters. Luckily, most of them are harmless, and it’s extremely rare to ever see one there."
Technically they are both right, there are sharks (Paige) but not so much dangerous ones (Nika). A somewhat humorous newstory of the greater dangers at Croatian beaches. The odds those two agree to disagree and accept both are right is probably slim though. As Paige says they are the most stubborn guys on the team, with the side note that freshman year Nika, after Geno had called her out about being so stubborn, said something to the effect of 'he (Geno) has no right to call me that - he is the most stubborn man in the universe'.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Where would Paige be without Nika to argue with?
Arguing with someone else, same thing with Nika.

For what it's worth, it looks like Paige is right.
1688300453248.png

But so is Nika, in a way.
1688300577376.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds