Changing up. Post your favorite love song. I will listen to the full song. | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Changing up. Post your favorite love song. I will listen to the full song.

Reaction Score

How's the listening going Mdoggie? I think at this point, you will have about 21 hours of love-song- listening! There's many good suggestions offered and we'll have a great collection for future reference. Good luck and good listening. Oh here's one more for you....

Reaction Score
How's the listening going Mdoggie? I think at this point, you will have about 21 hours of love-song- listening! There's many good suggestions offered and we'll have a great collection for future reference. Good luck and good listening. Oh here's one more for you....

It’s been great. So many different taste in music. Interesting lyrics and melodies. Also the generational differences are very noticeable. All good! Thanks.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So hard to choose just one love song. But I find myself returning frequently to this exquisite performance by Belgian-Italian-Canadian artist Lara Fabian.

The song is adapted from Tomaso Albinoni's classical composition "Adagio in G Minor".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom