Changing up. Post your favorite love song. I will listen to the full song. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Changing up. Post your favorite love song. I will listen to the full song.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
The one and only Bobby Hatfield.

He sang this live with an audience better than what other singers could have produced in a recording studio. What a voice! He does this without any obvious strain. Master singer!
Reviews by a self-proclaimed voice coach and opera singer:

Reaction Score
He sang this live with an audience better than what other singers could have produced in a recording studio. What a voice! He does this without any obvious strain. Master singer!
Reviews by a self-proclaimed voice coach and opera singer:
Reaction videos are so fake and yesterday. All over YouTube. However the song is classic!!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is normally a subject I'd stay away from, but I'll make an exception. I'm Not in Love is an absolute masterpiece. It may be the most achingly beautiful hit single ever. It's also a masterpiece of production. That atmospheric stuff in the background is the result of each of the four members of the group singing each note for a few seconds 256 times. He'd sing 16 times, then that was mixed down to one tape, and this was repeated 16 times. It was like a bizarre manual mellotron.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom