Change in the Air | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Change in the Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People did not hate him here, we were UPSET the discourteous way he left.
The way he left he changed the perception from St. Randy to a guy with no class.

They hate him inn Maryland because he took a 9-3 eam and made it a 2-10 team.

Reaction Score
@CoachDCorleyJr: I'm feeling like good news in on the way Husky Nation!

either recruiting or nother big announcement???

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
@CoachDCorleyJr: I'm feeling like good news in on the way Husky Nation!

either recruiting or nother big announcement???
Where's the "60 days" thread when you need it?

Last day of camp, right? I would guess we have another commit in sight. We've been cranking out 2-3 per week.

Reaction Score
quote from new QB NC state transfer:

"I took a spur of the moment trip. I love it, the campus and how they are excited about getting up for a 6 a.m run in the morning. I can tell with the culture around here, don’t know but the culture is on the rise and the players are believing in the coaches.”

Makes you excited for the season to start- hopefully this offseason can translate to 6-7 wins!!!!

Reaction Score
quote from new QB NC state transfer:

"I took a spur of the moment trip. I love it, the campus and how they are excited about getting up for a 6 a.m run in the morning. I can tell with the culture around here, don’t know but the culture is on the rise and the players are believing in the coaches.”

Makes you excited for the season to start- hopefully this offseason can translate to 6-7 wins!!!!

I see 7 wins as the minimum this year. We are on a 3 game win streak and with the new strength and diet regime, the returning talent and the changed focus on team morale building we will be back to our winning ways.

Reaction Score
I see 7 wins as the minimum this year. We are on a 3 game win streak and with the new strength and diet regime, the returning talent and the changed focus on team morale building we will be back to our winning ways.
Here is the biggest reason why UCONN will change -Bob Diaco! WATCH THIS!

Reaction Score
Not sure if we will win, but I think we come out and punch BYU right in the mouth. We have the chance to be a big surprise and the Rent will be rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom