Chances of winning it all / bracket we're in | The Boneyard

Chances of winning it all / bracket we're in

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I read several stories online from experts who certainly know more than me. They speak of UConn's weakness's, how they can be beat, the harder/weaker regions, etc etc.

I kind of ascribe to Geno's way of thinking. There is one game on Saturday that I think about now. I like our chances. I don't fret about who we may play down the road or who our potential foes may be in the final four. I am reminded of Coach Calhoun's comment many years ago - paraphrasing - the tournament is like a big circus, you keep winning and you move on with it. You lose and it moves on without you - the music keeps playing, without you.

I like our chances Saturday and I sure hope I am driving to Storrs on Monday. Its one game at a time.

Reaction Score
I read several stories online from experts who certainly know more than me. They speak of UConn's weakness's, how they can be beat, the harder/weaker regions, etc etc.

I kind of ascribe to Geno's way of thinking. There is one game on Saturday that I think about now. I like our chances. I don't fret about who we may play down the road or who our potential foes may be in the final four. I am reminded of Coach Calhoun's comment many years ago - paraphrasing - the tournament is like a big circus, you keep winning and you move on with it. You lose and it moves on without you - the music keeps playing, without you.

I like our chances Saturday and I sure hope I am driving to Storrs on Monday. Its one game at a time.
Right On!!! One game at a time, one day at a time. Win today and play tomorrow. Can't look at the totality of the tournament or even our bracket, because we only have to beat 6 teams...not 63...and you can't beat them all at the same time! There is an old saying... "how do you eat an elephant??? One bite at a time."
Geno and Team will prepare for one team/one game at a time...and they do this better than anyone in the country! GO HUSKIES>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom