Championships Bobblehead | The Boneyard

Championships Bobblehead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just got a press release from the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame. They're releasing a line of bobbleheads celebrating the 11 schools that have won national championships. I'm guessing it's just for the men's team - it only mentions the 4 championships.

In any case, they're already for sale and are apparently limited: NCAA College Basketball National Champions Mascot Bobbleheads

As a bonus, they say that they're expected to ship in time for Christmas.

Reaction Score
There's bobbleheads for a few other teams too. The Wildcat for Villanova looks pretty ridiculous. And if you want to feel better about Wile. E. Jonathan, take a look at the Jayhawk. Looks like one of the PacMan ghosts

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I just got a press release from the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame. They're releasing a line of bobbleheads celebrating the 11 schools that have won national championships. I'm guessing it's just for the men's team - it only mentions the 4 championships.

In any case, they're already for sale and are apparently limited: NCAA College Basketball National Champions Mascot Bobbleheads

As a bonus, they say that they're expected to ship in time for Christmas.
Pretty cool. I have about 30 in my game room. You collect? Where do you like buying them?

Reaction Score
Pretty cool. I have about 30 in my game room. You collect? Where do you like buying them?
I don't collect them. I just got the press release because I work for a newspaper so I thought I'd just share the info with the Boneyard. I have one bobblehead - the one given out years ago at a game for Jim Calhoun.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
That looks more like a cat than a husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom