Championship Dinner Live Feed | The Boneyard

Championship Dinner Live Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The half-assery of this feed is a perfect show of how backwards-thinking UConn is on stuff like this. Here's another example...TCU's ticket office has a twitter account. They use it to keep in touch/reach out to fans about promotions and answer questions.

Hey UConn, there you go. Free idea. And buy poor Emily Noonan a mic that works.

Reaction Score
Did anyone else overhear the Hepatitis shot series conversation? Instead of the interview

Reaction Score
my computer speakers weren't working for the first 20 minutes. then i get them fixed only to hear...nothing. hopefully they can fix it and put it up later but wouldn't count on it.

Reaction Score
Quick, someone send a text to Hathaway about Emily's mic not working! Oh, crap.....forgot he was let go! Seriously, though how bout a text (or twit) to ADPP or PSH!

Reaction Score
I was really excited about the feed until I turned it on. That was terrible. I just watched Drummonds interview silently and sat there picturing him in Husky uni!! Can't wait till next Friday!!

Reaction Score
I really like the job that Ms. Noonan has done with video features regarding the various teams/sports at Uconn. She has been a bright light in the otherwise "MAC" level website for Uconn athletics. Having said that, how in god's green earth do you not have the sound equipment tested out beforehand for an event like this, especially when you are finally coming from the stone age into the present day modern world with these live events! Huge opportunity missed again, despite that Ms. Noonan is trying to get her "swings" in!

Reaction Score
I've never seen Jim Calhoun so speechless before! Pitino, JB, Huggy Bear and others are definitely going to use this against him during recruiting!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What a shame. Just another thing that requires examination and fixing.

Reaction Score
I know its a little late but how much were the tickets for the dinner?

SJ

Reaction Score
I know its a little late but how much were the tickets for the dinner?
$85 for dinner, $200 to go an hour early and get a pic with the team. i tried to hint about this for my birthday....but, alas, it did not work! cuz here i am writing to you!

SJ

Reaction Score
i saw RS and AO all suited up and boarding the bus today. i wanted to yell CONGRATULATIONS!!, run over and hug them, or give them a sign. but, i restrained myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom