Champions DNA Tshirt | The Boneyard

Champions DNA Tshirt

Reaction Score
Last year someone very quickly created an Arrogant and Spoiled TShirt after the Cooley press conference. I think part of the proceeds went to an NIL fund. Is anybody doing the same thing with Huley's Championship DNA quote?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I really wish they did not allow the cameras in the huddle during timeouts. There just are things that need to stay within the team. I can just see a trash talker if his team is beating us or after they beat us using that phrase. Or it makes for bulletin board material. What did you all think when English said they can’t guard us in the huddle. Kind off bothered me even though I knew he was full of *. It still struck a chord.

Reaction Score
Last year someone very quickly created an Arrogant and Spoiled TShirt after the Cooley press conference. I think part of the proceeds went to an NIL fund. Is anybody doing the same thing with Huley's Championship DNA quote?
I’d buy it immediately.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The PC board hated that comment.

They’re an exact copy of Syracuse fans lmao.

They hate that we’re back. They should be thankful. Them hating that we’re back shows that they were never a top quality team but needed a weak conference to be competitive.

(I do think English is a good upgrade for them but he’ll be at a better school in a few years.)

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I can take a crack at it again! I made the arrogant & spoiled shirts and we donated 100% of the profits to Husky Ticket Project. The boneyard was awesome in supporting that cause, we raised a few thousand dollars!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom