Champions Classic | The Boneyard

Champions Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...is about to start right now with the #1 and #2 teams in the country on the same floor. Should be very interesting.

Reaction Score
Oh, boy! Spartans are a heck of team this year! They are schooling the Calamari & one-and-dones.

Reaction Score
Upset Alert: Indiana up 1 on LIU Brooklyn. It's on the B1G Network. 5 seconds left and Indiana is on the free throw line.

Reaction Score
Indiana just escapes. Missed the front end of the one and one, and LIU got the rebound with 3 seconds left. Got down to the three point line, but air balled the shot.

Reaction Score
I'm getting strong M. Beasley/D. Williams/A. Bennett vibes with Randle. Not so sure about him as an NBA player, seems kind of tweenerish.

Reaction Score
I'm getting strong M. Beasley/D. Williams/A. Bennett vibes with Randle. Not so sure about him as an NBA player, seems kind of tweenerish.
Is randle better than Bennett ? I'm finding randles defense underwhelming, he might be a better ath than those guys though

Reaction Score
Is randle better than Bennett ? I'm finding randles defense underwhelming, he might be a better ath than those guys though

He's got at least another inch on Bennett, probably similar length though, both strong guys but Randle is a bit more muscular and not as doughy. They got pretty similar games, Randle is drifting out to the perimeter way too much for my liking, same thing that Bennett would do and is doing in the NBA where he looks like awful right now.

Reaction Score
He's got at least another inch on Bennett, probably similar length though, both strong guys but Randle is a bit more muscular and not as doughy. They got pretty similar games, Randle is drifting out to the perimeter way too much for my liking, same thing that Bennett would do and is doing in the NBA where he looks like awful right now.
He looks the same height as poythress. So he's basically the same height as air Canada and jabari Parker. How could an nba gm possibly select him before the other two legit wings?

Reaction Score
He looks the same height as poythress. So he's basically the same height as air Canada and jabari Parker. How could an nba gm possibly select him before the other two legit wings?

yea about 6'8" or so, I drunk the kool aid with Beasley and Williams, after seeing them struggle as tweener 4s I wasn't falling for it with Bennett. I don't think Randle will be an outright bust but I'm not buying that he's the next dominant PF that he's been projected as. On another note, you already see Aaron Gordon trying to get ahead of the curve and call himself a wing and trying to play out there so he doesn't get slapped with that tweener label.

Reaction Score
I think Bennett will turn it around and have a solid NBA career, but I like Randle quite a bit better as a prospect. He's just so strong, skilled, and aggressive. He's been a little sloppy tonight, but you can clearly see there's a lot of talent there. I'm excited to see the Wiggins/Parker matchup later tonight, but this really is one of the better recruiting classes in some time.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A new year and still the same MSU foul shooting team!

Reaction Score
Kentucky out here b1tching at every call haha

Reaction Score
I said the same thing in the first half. The kid is 6-9 and 245 and he's sitting out at the three point line shooting fade away jumpers. Hey big fella, get your down in the paint! Even Calipari was smart enough to figure that out and Randle started the 2nd half with 3 strong moves near the basket.

Reaction Score
Surprised Cal didn't foul down 2 with 25 secs left and 20 on the shot clock. If you get a stop you will only have like 3 or 4 seconds to run up the floor and score.

Reaction Score
Gotta wait for the year to progress, but I have a hard time believing any of these freshman are durant esque. Excited for duke vs Kansas : it'll be a better played game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom