CFP Championship Game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

CFP Championship Game

Reaction Score
So you mofos like that collection I posted? :D

Would donate if possible but couldn't.

Reaction Score
ACC fans are relieved to know their conference won't disintegrate now. Unless the Big 12 holds out until 2035 to take FSU and Clemson.
This HAS to be sarcasm, right? I mean, the ACC is potentially looking at a football AND basketball championship w/ Duke, an ACCN on the horizon, and being the center of collegiate sports for the next year. I hate that conference, but they're really taking care of business.

Reaction Score
This HAS to be sarcasm, right? I mean, the ACC is potentially looking at a football AND basketball championship w/ Duke, an ACCN on the horizon, and being the center of collegiate sports for the next year. I hate that conference, but they're really taking care of business.
Yes, it's sarcasm...

Reaction Score
I know everyone was given Notre Dame grief for getting beat by Clemson in the semifinal game. I think the committee got it right with the four teams that were selected for the semifinals. Clearly, Clemson was the cream of the crop.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I know everyone was given Notre Dame grief for getting beat by Clemson in the semifinal game. I think the committee got it right with the four teams that were selected for the semifinals. Clearly, Clemson was the cream of the crop.
I don't think they got it right, but under the circumstances, I'm happy that UCF was not selected.

I wrote in a different thread:
As long as humans are the final arbiter, there will always be a built in bias in selecting ND over any otherwise "deserving" G5 program. That is not the point.

I think selecting UCF to the playoffs would have drawn fascinating story lines leading into the semi-finals, but after yesterday, I think the Selection Committee actually did UCF, the AAC, and the G5 conferences a favor in not selecting them. With McKenzie Milton, I have little doubt that UCF would have put up a better showing than Notre Dame, but they still probably would have lost...

So the drama would have been huge leading up to last Saturday, but it would struck midnight on Cinderella by 7:30. As it is played out, the fervor still buzzes.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Medic, do you know if Taisun Phommachanh is still at Clemson? Checked their online roster and couldn't find him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom