CFN Re-Alignment Thought | The Boneyard

CFN Re-Alignment Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Had to laugh at what I just read on CFN. I can't link from my phone but on their Midseason Crystal Ball article they state at the bottom that the next big realignment move will be Rutgers to B1G, Louisville to Big-12, and USF to ACC. Lol! Really.....South Florida to ACC? Please....

There aren't any sources and it's pure speculation but if there is one program who sucks more than we do at FB, it's USF. They will provably be our only BE win this year. I can't even start to understand the logic behind that thinking. They literally bring nothing to the table in any sport. I don't even know what ACC schools would want them in.....lol!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
We are not drawing & stinking on Program development. Even with Skipper, The Tampa Stadium has hosted more people in seats this year.

This is the Problem. When we have a PP, I think our OVERALL Athletic Excellence gets shoved under the rug ... because we are so unattractive as a mediocre Football program. The USF has potentially more market value. Rutgers & Louisville, with Football at a zenith, looks far better. So ... stop the whining about going to the ACC. Without a viable Football Program that looks like its on the rise ... we are what are record says.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
We are not drawing & stinking on Program development. Even with Skipper, The Tampa Stadium has hosted more people in seats this year.

This is the Problem. When we have a PP, I think our OVERALL Athletic Excellence gets shoved under the rug ... because we are so unattractive as a mediocre Football program. The USF has potentially more market value. Rutgers & Louisville, with Football at a zenith, looks far better. So ... stop the whining about going to the ACC. Without a viable Football Program that looks like its on the rise ... we are what are record says.

Seriously.....you're going to claim that the ACC is looking for quality fotball when they're taking Pitt and Syracuse in next season. What's their record in the BE this year? Oh right, the same as ours. What's USF's record? I believe they have a donut in the wins column too. Why did Pitt and Syracuse get the invite? Oh, because of basketball, clearly not butts in the seats for football. So yeah, I'm going to make my valid POINTS about why USF to the ACC is moronic. Plus, everyone here better pray that USF, RU, and Louisville don't leave as that makes UConn completely irrelevant and stuck in a worthless conference, no matter who coaches the team. I'm warming up to our current conference config, that changes rapidly when Louisville and RU leaves, if they leave.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
USF is going nowhere. I'm a bit surprised Louisville is still around.

pj

Reaction Score
The Big 12 needs two teams and they have to decide on a partner for Louisville if they've given up on Fla State, Clemson, Notre Dame, BYU, etc. They'll probably act within the next six months.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
USF is going nowhere. I'm a bit surprised Louisville is still around.

It sickens me to know someday I'm going to log onto the Boneyard and see Louisville/Rutgers to the Big XII so they can have a Conference Championship game.

It's far from ideal right now being in the Big East, but at least the on field football product should be decent and we maintain Rutgers as a rivalry game.

Lose Louisville and Rutgers? Forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom