Celtics G League team adds Deandre Daniels | The Boneyard

Celtics G League team adds Deandre Daniels

Reaction Score
Great time of year for Maine. No matter good for Deandre.

Reaction Score
Celtics have a ton of guys at deandres position. If any franchise is gonna get him in the league long term, its the celts.

Hayward insurance?

Reaction Score
Thought he had a legit shot at the NBA, not as fluid as some thin guys his size but shot seemed good and maybe improve. Too bad injuries have hurt. Thought of him as better prospect than Roscoe or Alex based on shooting ability. He was really a big part of the championship, wish he had hit a couple of those open shots against Kentucky so we could have "buried" them in the final. Don't think that team was appreciated enough by "basketball experts" for the gauntlet they went through to win.

Reaction Score
Thought he had a legit shot at the NBA, not as fluid as some thin guys his size but shot seemed good and maybe improve. Too bad injuries have hurt. Thought of him as better prospect than Roscoe or Alex based on shooting ability. He was really a big part of the championship, wish he had hit a couple of those open shots against Kentucky so we could have "buried" them in the final. Don't think that team was appreciated enough by "basketball experts" for the gauntlet they went through to win.
Yeah, can't see there being any opportunties on the Celtics roster. Ainge is a pretty good evaluator of talent so I think that is a good sign that the Celtics picked him up.

Deandre has size but is reallyyyyy eathbound/sloe for his size. I remember his combine numbers being awful

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I actually went to the game. Roscoe looked pretty good. The guy who looked good to me was Putney from UMass. Was he any good in college?

Reaction Score
I actually went to the game. Roscoe looked pretty good. The guy who looked good to me was Putney from UMass. Was he any good in college?
Putney played in the Pro Am one summer. Real long, but very thin. Definitely a talent though. Nice player if he has gotten stronger.

Reaction Score
Needed: header at top of page to track where UC alumni are playing. Trying to keep track of these guys is harder than mapping the decay paths of sub-atomic particles.

C

Chief00

I will try to get up to Maine to see him. What he needs to do is focus on getting better and helping his team play well. The evaluations then will take care of themselves . The good news is these teams are tracked by other NBA teams, so good performances have exposure.

Reaction Score
I will try to get up to Maine to see him. What he needs to do is focus on getting better and helping his team play well. The evaluations then will take care of themselves . The good news is these teams are tracked by other NBA teams, so good performances have exposure.

non-casual

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom