CBSsports Fowlers Take on State of BE Football | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CBSsports Fowlers Take on State of BE Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm glad they are so excited. Can't wait to see the big SDSU contingent at The Rent for their first game here. Better get my order for extra tickets in now before the rush.
It's going to have to be an East West conference for all sports to accommodate the various needs.

Don't blame you for not liking the situation. I can't see anyone who is a UConn fan that is currently thrilled with recent events. I loved the BE for the bb history of UConn. That's gone. I hate it. I was just getting settled in for UConn's history with football in the BE. That's gone.

The reality is what it is. I can sit here and be upset or I can hope for the best. I choose the latter. I can't control outside events. I can only control what goes on between my ears. I've gone through my mourning period and now I'm choosing to see if things can turn around for UConn. Hopefully your mourning period will end soon.

Reaction Score
It's going to have to be an East West conference for all sports to accommodate the various needs.

Don't blame you for not liking the situation. I can't see anyone who is a UConn fan that is currently thrilled with recent events. I loved the BE for the bb history of UConn. That's gone. I hate it. I was just getting settled in for UConn's history with football in the BE. That's gone.

The reality is what it is. I can sit here and be upset or I can hope for the best. I choose the latter. I can't control outside events. I can only control what goes on between my ears. I've gone through my mourning period and now I'm choosing to see if things can turn around for UConn. Hopefully your mourning period will end soon.

I'm past the mourning phase. The problem is it was followed by mild to moderate paranoia.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm past the mourning phase.

Me too. I'm at acceptance. I already do all I can for the program, let me know when the tickets go on sale and I'll write a check. Whatever.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Me too. I'm at acceptance. I already do all I can for the program, let me know when the tickets go on sale and I'll write a check. Whatever.
I'm not sure if your avatar is thunder clouds but maybe a switch to a rainbow and sunshine will be appropriate. Give John your avatar.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm not sure if your avatar is thunder clouds but maybe a switch to a rainbow and sunshine will be appropriate. Give John your avatar.

I used to have blue skies and sun and recently switched. Perhaps it's time for another change, what else could happen to make it even worse?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I used to have blue skies and sun and recently switched. Perhaps it's time for another change, what else could happen to make it even worse?
Another switch perhaps given the Newtown disaster.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Let the C7 have the BE name. Just give us our credits/money.

Let's set up a nationwide 16 - 20 team all sports conference. Let's set it up as East/West with limited crossover but have tournaments/championship games. Let's set up our own network and let's take advantage of the latest technology and stream content to every device possible. Then...let's jam it down everyone else's throat.

Reaction Score

I'm not putting in an avatar until I can get a picture of the trophy presentation after the UConn beatdown of Michigan in the B!G championship game of 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom