CBSsports - coverage | The Boneyard

CBSsports - coverage

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Now that we are part of the CBSSportsNet family with a dedicated channel for the next four years, but probably the next eight given the two two year extension options for CBS, I think we need our own pre and post game show and dedicated announcing crew. I kid - none of that is happening- but if it could who do we want?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Got to figure we will never hear Gresh call our games again, right???? Can Gresh have a part time gig for the AAC HQ and yet be assigned to our games when he moonlights for CBSSportsNet?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Got to figure we will never hear Gresh call our games again, right???? Can Gresh have a part time gig for the AAC HQ and yet be assigned to our games when he moonlights for CBSSportsNet?

I would be happy to never hear from Gresh again and there is a possibility his rights are wholly controlled by someone else.

That being said (longwinded way of saying but), many announcers wear several different logos on their blazers as they announce different conferences and work for different production companies throughout the year.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Spencer Hall and Jason Kirk

Oh man - that would be absolutely incredible. Excellent forward thinking idea. They are available.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sadly :(
True. Like in retail with the bankruptcies, I think the pandemic has accelerated what was probably coming anyway in the modern media world, a head count roll back. The VOX empire and its many competing new wave entertainment/media brands had really mushroomed with people.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Corey Chavous has been pretty good on our previous CBSSN broadcasts. I hope he continues to be a color analyst on our games.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Corey Chavous has been pretty good on our previous CBSSN broadcasts. I hope he continues to be a color analyst on our games.
When I think of CBSSportsNet I think of Corey. I'm good with Corey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom