CBSS: Do I have to leave home to watch? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CBSS: Do I have to leave home to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Norton bounced the o/l download as unsafe. Again, whose lightning bolt of briliance was it that gave this game to CBS-S??

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ugh I've got a box in the center of the picture.

Reaction Score
Not familiar, would anyone be able to tell me who's commentating the game

Reaction Score
I live in Hartford county & the above link helped me find the channel on Cox --- Channel 125 --- There are about 1000 people at XL unfortunately bc of snow

3,000 now.

Time Warner has it HD 1537. Just saw the last 4 minutes of first half and team looks great. With SN on the bench (he had a hot first half), not a beat was lost. UConn is a lot better than Temple. DD is playing tonight which makes everything easier - when your (potential) AA plays like an AA it makes a huge difference.

Here's to DD success for the balance of the year - just believe in yourself.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Direct. Hd. Channel 221. Get your sled out and come to my house. Lisbon and your all invited and we can party. Bottle of Jack and plenty of beer. Good luck, be safe out there.

Wish I read this a few hours ago! Ran out of beer so I'm forced to make myself screwdrivers for the rest of the night.

Reaction Score
Wow... uncensored F-Bomb by the color commentator at around the 14:01 mark in the 2nd half

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wow... uncensored FBomb by the PBP guy at around the 14:01 mark in the 2nd half

If that was part of the "like father like son we both got f*d" I heard it too, but I don't think that's actually what was said as his partner didn't miss a beat.

Anyway, looks like DD will have a career game. Loved the comment about how if he ever gets an NBA workout he should have the guy from Temple guarding him.

Reaction Score
I live outside the US and have watched every game on First Row for the last two years. I use adblock and run it full screen. Haven't had any problems with the site.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Was able to finally get the game up on First Row but it downloaded about a dozen junk programs and majorly f- upped my computer. Had to system restore but it is still not right. Well, at least we won.
My experience with firstrow has been to not click on absolutely anything except the game link. Then, ignore all the pop ups and clock counting down. Just wait for it to all go away and then the game pops up and I never have any issues. Its when you click on anything telling you you need an "add-on" or anything similar that you start to run into issues.

Reaction Score
I live outside the US and have watched every game on First Row for the last two years. I use adblock and run it full screen. Haven't had any problems with the site.

I've been watching NFL games on first row for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer