CBS UConn Season Preview | The Boneyard

CBS UConn Season Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks 99, Interesting that Bazz was named most important player. I think Ryan under his and Kemba's tutelage can adapt to the point. I think Bazz will not be able to play aggressive defense like last year as we had Donnell to back him up and Kemba was all we needed.

Alex underated, well he's my favorite player on this team (sorry Jeremy). With Alex at the 4 who in the country can stop him? I will try and not say this again but our OOC schedule is whack and I hope the team doesn't get to big headed with the expected early season victories and blowouts. It will be misleading come BE time.

Reaction Score
Honestly I would like to see 3 top 20 teams on our schedule in Nov like we had in Maui- but we don't. Good news is that we can cut our teeth on cup cakes before playing some "real" games. Bad news is that we could start thinking we are really good before we have a right to feel that way because our cup cake diet will make us look unbeatable.

The Fstate game (if we both make it to the final) will be a good test. They are a very solid team and might surprise a few people this year.

I really have no stress (yet) about our team- this year all that really matters is letting the team find it's footing and improve before BE play and the NCAAs. We will find out how good we are in the BE playing 7 ranked teams so we all are going to have to just wait for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom