CBS Sportsnetwork | The Boneyard

CBS Sportsnetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How can I watch the game streaming tomorrow? The CBS Sportsnetwork app on Apple TV doesn't have a live option to watch a game. I don't think the their website does either as I tried to watch the Army game that way. Suggestions?

Reaction Score
I've tried everything that I know of and now just accept the fact that if I want to watch a game on this god forsaken network I have to go to BWW.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I watched Navy game on this channel; Now it's asking for user to register with credit card for no charges.
First time I've seen this. Any idea whether this is safe?
I'd be leery of giving up a CC# on one of those sites.. You can also try http://www.gofirstrow.eu/ but be prepared for pop-up hell... I've got a slingbox at my daughters house that I can get CBSSports on.....

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What carrier doesn't have CBSSN on it? I have Cox and have it, finally in HD this year.....my in-laws have Frontier and they have it too....so what carrier in CT doesn't have CBSSN?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
What carrier doesn't have CBSSN on it? I have Cox and have it, finally in HD this year.....my in-laws have Frontier and they have it too....so what carrier in CT doesn't have CBSSN?

I think people are capable of getting it but the package required to get the channel is very expensive (that's at least my case as a comcast customer)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

U like Cox?

Reaction Score
Do people in the northeast not have this channel. Almost everyone I know has it down here even on our most basic cable packages.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
U like Cox?
Yeah it's not bad. We've had the normal cable company issues at times but not too often. Been able to get results on the quicker end without much hassle most of the time. Their cable packages are good as well. We have the extended sports package I believe but not the one that includes BTN, PAC12, etc. We get BeIN, CBSSN, NFL, MLB, ESPNU, ESPNN, SEC. We're happy with it. Internet is no issue either.

In CT, Cox is only offered in small sections of the state. Here in Southington we're one of those spots but if you went two or three towns over in either way I don't believe Cox is an option. Most of the state is Comcast.

Reaction Score
221 on direct. I pay thru the nose for it but have every sport channel in existence.

Reaction Score
I have CBS Sportsnetwork but I'll be at my girlfriends and she doesn't have the extended package.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yeah it's not bad. We've had the normal cable company issues at times but not too often. Been able to get results on the quicker end without much hassle most of the time. Their cable packages are good as well. We have the extended sports package I believe but not the one that includes BTN, PAC12, etc. We get BeIN, CBSSN, NFL, MLB, ESPNU, ESPNN, SEC. We're happy with it. Internet is no issue either.

In CT, Cox is only offered in small sections of the state. Here in Southington we're one of those spots but if you went two or three towns over in either way I don't believe Cox is an option. Most of the state is Comcast.

I've had Cox in both Virginia and Florida and love it. Great packages for a reasonable price and extremely reliable delivery. A few years ago I tried to give up Cox.

The switch to Directv was horrible. Lots of pixilating and freezing of programs. And I live in a flat area with an unlimited view towards the southern hemisphere. Mrs. Diesel was not happy and insisted on going back to Cox.

Reaction Score
Can you view the game on iPad with the links provided? I think I've tried this before and these links are usually not compatible with iPads or iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom