CBS SN | The Boneyard

CBS SN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see that a couple of games are on this network. Which I don't have. And this includes Senior Night? Does this mean it wont be available on ESPN3 too?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Indeed, the Memphis game, presumably Senior Night, is on CBS SN, and no, neither that game, nor Senior Night, will be on ESPN3.

Not to wax pedantic here, but my response, quite simply, is "go to the game". Kaleena and Kiah, as well as UConn WBB in general, deserve the support.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I was afraid of that. Don't know if attending is possible - some issues may make driving that far not possible. Have to wait and see...

Reaction Score
I see that a couple of games are on this network. Which I don't have. And this includes Senior Night? Does this mean it wont be available on ESPN3 too?
I took a quick look on their site and they do have a mobile Ap that indicates live streaming of games they carry. Like Best says above, it's probably for a fee? One other option is to pick it up on radio. Not the same, but at least it's something? WTIC is on iRadio.

Its getting harder and harder to keep up with all the networks carrying our games. I guess those of us who have all the stations never even think about it. That has to be frustrating. It amazes me that we have all these sports station options, yet their coverage has holes in it for some people. We need to get through to the university that they need to start streaming our games themselves like many schools do. Next time I see big Ward at one of the games I have to ask him?

Reaction Score
Glad to see CBS SN will have senior night. SNY is not available where I live even with the dish sports pack. I do get CBS SN. Wish the conference would get a channel like Big 10; SEC; Longhorn; etc. so I could get all the UCONN games. Hope something works out for senior night for those who do not have access to CBS SN.

Reaction Score
. We need to get through to the university that they need to start streaming our games themselves like many schools do. Next time I see big Ward at one of the games I have to ask him?

They are not going to stream games that a network is covering. It undercuts the net's ratings.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
Most cable and dish companies carry CBS SN on their sports package. Check with your provider, me thinks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom