CBS guys talk about Drummonds Decision (podcast) | The Boneyard

CBS guys talk about Drummonds Decision (podcast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks Chev. Norlander spoke as if it he was 100% sure that AD would leave in bad academic standing. Hope AD proves him wrong.

Reaction Score
Neither guys overly impressive in terms of input and preparation...some double talk i.e. when Norlander asked Borzello to compare Uconn and UK roster, he said he liked UK better on paper, saying uconn was still young etc etc, then went on to talk about UK roster and only mentioned the freshmen ? kinda stupid IMO

Reaction Score
Can't expect much out of this kind of podcast, these aren't CBS' top guys. Not bad, but clearly some jumps to conclusions, and some incorrect comparisons, but overall pretty decent. All of this preseason talk is irrelevant anyways. I'll be far more interested in what someone like Jay Bilas has to say in mid to late February.

Reaction Score
Neither guys overly impressive in terms of input and preparation...some double talk i.e. when Norlander asked Borzello to compare Uconn and UK roster, he said he liked UK better on paper, saying uconn was still young etc etc, then went on to talk about UK roster and only mentioned the freshmen ? kinda stupid IMO
When he said we werent experienced I was just like :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger