CBS College Sports | The Boneyard

CBS College Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have the email address of CBS Interactive College Sports? I would like to cancel my membership before the thirty days is up. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have the email address of CBS Interactive College Sports? I would like to cancel my membership before the thirty days is up. Thank you.

Go to Husky website, link to your account, cancel from there. I did. Hey, $10 for the exhibition games=a bargain.

JS

Reaction Score
I did it online.

Cancelling your subscription: You may cancel your subscription at any time. There are two options: 1) you may cancel yourself by logging in to your school player and accessing the MY ACCOUNT link in the upper right or 2) by submitting a written request to cancel your subscription by clicking on HELP in any school player and selecting "Submit a Question" where you may submit your cancellation request. Unless cancelled as indicated above, subscription fees will automatically be charged to subscribers on a monthly or annual basis. You may renew a cancelled subscription at any time.

Reaction Score
I did it online.

Cancelling your subscription: You may cancel your subscription at any time. There are two options: 1) you may cancel yourself by logging in to your school player and accessing the MY ACCOUNT link in the upper right or 2) by submitting a written request to cancel your subscription by clicking on HELP in any school player and selecting "Submit a Question" where you may submit your cancellation request. Unless cancelled as indicated above, subscription fees will automatically be charged to subscribers on a monthly or annual basis. You may renew a cancelled subscription at any time.
It worked! Thanks a lot.

Reaction Score
Thank you for your help. Now I won't have to be charged each month. Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom