CBS championship preview ( with shout-out to the Boneyard) | The Boneyard

CBS championship preview ( with shout-out to the Boneyard)

Reaction Score
I did laugh when he threw in the boneyard shoutout….norlander has probably lurked here a time or two
He’s definitely lurked, and he is definitely a closet Huskies fan. WestConn grad and now lives in Trumbull.

Reaction Score
Who the hell are these clowns? They spend twenty minutes talking about their shirts? I'm 29:35 into this interview and I have heard nothing about matchups. Their great wisdom is San Diego has to slow the game down. Sheesh. I can't watch any more of this nonsense.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member- groucho marx or mark Twain who knows
Capture-1.PNG

I put this on the elite premium transfer thread last week.

Reaction Score
Did ESPN and their crew do a game preview?

Reaction Score
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member- groucho marx or mark Twain who knows
I do believe it was W.C. Fields

As above it was posted, I guess not mea culpa

Reaction Score
Who the hell are these clowns? They spend twenty minutes talking about their shirts? I'm 29:35 into this interview and I have heard nothing about matchups. Their great wisdom is San Diego has to slow the game down. Sheesh. I can't watch any more of this nonsense.
Which is why I didn't title it " Deep , in depth and insightful championship preview" . I thought it was cool they mentioned the Boneyard and that's all. I have no clue who these people are.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Would it have killed them to scroll the url across the screen?
Fishy complains that this site is too easy to find using google anyway ..... sure you want more publicity ?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Fishy complains that this site is too easy to find using google anyway ..... sure you want more publicity ?

This site is easy to find if you already know of the site. Do a search for UConn basketball and you'll have to go to page two or three. Nobody goes to the second page.

Reaction Score
Which is why I didn't title it " Deep , in depth and insightful championship preview" . I thought it was cool they mentioned the Boneyard and that's all. I have no clue who these people are.
Fair enough. But they are so vapid as to be almost comical if they weren't so inane.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This site is easy to find if you already know of the site. Do a search for UConn basketball and you'll have to go to page two or three.
When I look for others, I add "message board". Do that and the Yard is on top.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom