CBS Bracket | The Boneyard

CBS Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After yesterday's performance, I got a bit nervous about where we'd fall. Jerry Palm seems to ease my concerns here: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

Has us as a 5 vs ND St. then playing Duke/Stephen F. Austin. Wichita the 1, Wisc 2, Cincy 3. I know some of us are down on the team, but I think this could be a very winnable section of the bracket for us.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Is Louisville in our bracket? No? Then it's not completely out of the question.

Reaction Score
After yesterday's performance, I got a bit nervous about where we'd fall. Jerry Palm seems to ease my concerns here: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

Has us as a 5 vs ND St. then playing Duke/Stephen F. Austin. Wichita the 1, Wisc 2, Cincy 3. I know some of us are down on the team, but I think this could be a very winnable section of the bracket for us.

Guess he wasn't near a TV yesterday huh? LOL

Hopefully the committee had cable trouble!!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
mauconnpost: 872637 said:
Guess he wasn't near a TV yesterday huh? LOL

Hopefully the committee had cable trouble!!
Only 70 year-old woman watched that game yesterday

Reaction Score
these bracket projections are a joke- nobody has any idea who will be in our bracket. Its fine to guess our seed but to suggest that we have a winnable bracket right now is nonsense

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
these bracket projections are a joke- nobody has any idea who will be in our bracket. Its fine to guess our seed but to suggest that we have a winnable bracket right now is nonsense
You could not be more right! I hereby declare the Boneyard closed until Selection Sunday.

Reaction Score
Did people really think we were going to drop 3 seeds because we played like garbage in one game and got the crap kicked out of us on the road by a team that was a ten point favorite?

It really doesn't work like that, and people are so UCONN centric here that they gloss over how many times something like yesterday happens to other good teams as well.

Reaction Score
Did people really think we were going to drop 3 seeds because we played like garbage in one game and got the crap kicked out of us on the road by a team that was a ten point favorite?

It really doesn't work like that, and people are so UCONN centric here that they gloss over how many times something like yesterday happens to other good teams as well.

I guess you haven't been reading the boneyard after yesterdays blowout. I'll sum everything up for you:
Bazz is now the worst player in the history of UConn basketball and has 0 chance of playing professionally
There was a death match between Bazz and Boat after the game
This is the first time our post players have picked up a basketball in their life
UConn has lost every game this year by 50 points and is the worst team ever.

In all seriousness the loss really sucked yesterday and the most disappointing part was they didn't show any fight at all. But one loss doesn't make or break a season. They can, and I hope they will, bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom