CBS All Access - What do you Get? | The Boneyard

CBS All Access - What do you Get?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm considering getting CBS All Access because it includes CBS Sports Net. CBS Sports Net at times shows UConn Sporting Events. If you sign up for CBS All Access, do you get LIVE Streaming of CBS Sports Net or just replays of Sporting Events that were shown on CBS Sports Net?

If I understand correctly for shows shown on CBS, you only get to watch shows after their normal schedule. Is this correct? For example in my area NCIS is scheduled for 8 PM on Tuesday. I would not be able to watch CBS All Access to watch NCIS at 8 PM on Tuesday. I would be able to watch NCIS on Wednesday. For NFL Games shown on CBS, you could not watch the Games Live on CBS All Access, but would only get Replays of Games scheduled in your local area. You would not be able to watch any NFL game shown on CBS (live or replay). You only get to watch Replays of Games shown in your local area.

Thanks

Reaction Score
While I don't have the answers to your specific questions, I do have CBS All Access that I signed up for when CBS was feuding with DirecTV. My only advice would be, if you're an Amazon Prime member, sign up for CBS All Access through your Prime Video account. Much easier to deal with Amazon's customer service than directly with CBS.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
CBS Sports Network is not part of CBS All Access. The Sports you get with CBS All Access is highlight shows, not what is shown on the CBS Sports Network.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You get almost nothing except Star Trek. Almost all the content is just what is on CBS. I don't understand what they are doing.

I signed up for the free trial hoping to watch NFL games, but those were blacked out based on zipcode.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom