2025 Recruiting: - Cayden Boozer | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Cayden Boozer

Reaction Score

9. 4-star PG Cayden Boozer

There are so many players in this camp who are able to initiate from different positions, so Cayden Boozer has been able to find his production this week on the defensive end. He has good positional size with solid athleticism. Boozer has been physical at the point-of-attack and he has shown excellent anticipation in the passing lanes. Offensively, he has acted as a connector, limiting turnovers, and quickly getting his team into sets. Boozer is a veteran of USA Basketball, having won a gold medal with this group at the U16 level last year.

Reaction Score
Even when it’s your twin, package deals for players are rarely the best choice for all involved. Explore everything, find where you fit and are valued. Their family story, with what they’ve shared of Carmani’s health history, is really interesting.

Also, former Duke players love naming their kids Cameron (it’s a good name, not complaining!).

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I thought the Boozer twins had already committed to Duke...

Reaction Score
Word on the street is Boozers and Flagg didn't like eachother at all. I think that was a big reason Flagg reclassed. Not like he'll be there at the same time as them now anyway as a one and done but still an interesting wrinkle in all of this.

Reactions: awy

Orc

Reaction Score
Saw some rumors a while ago (maybe a year plus) that Boozer was trying not to influence them to go to Duke but letting them pick their own choice. Not dissuading them just not pressuring them to go there.
Theyre going to dook. Hard to believe theyre not dook fans since birth like that other kid. I think they’re just doing courtesy visits .

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Even when it’s your twin, package deals for players are rarely the best choice for all involved. Explore everything, find where you fit and are valued. Their family story, with what they’ve shared of Carmani’s health history, is really interesting.

Also, former Duke players love naming their kids Cameron (it’s a good name, not complaining!).
It's a horrible name.

Reaction Score
It ain't Coach K's Duke anymore. Coach K. was Duke. They were nothing before Coach K. .

caw

Reaction Score
Theyre going to dook. Hard to believe theyre not dook fans since birth like that other kid. I think they’re just doing courtesy visits .

Not saying they won't be and aren't, just a rumor I've heard before in regards to their father pressuring them directly to go to Duke without exploring options. Just a rumor though.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It ain't Coach K's Duke anymore. Coach K. was Duke. They were nothing before Coach K. .

K stated at Duke in 1980:
K-Duke.jpg

Duke lost in the national title game in 1978:

78-T.jpg

With all of the praise K receives (and yes, much of it is deserved) people always seem to ignore the fact that at Duke he wasn't exactly building a program from nothing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom