Caupain in the | The Boneyard

Caupain in the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really hope we get another shot at Cincy in Hartford in March. Caupain's antics were incredibly childish and UCONN's student section will rip him a fresh one.

On another note I know Boatright is a team player and he likes to get others involved but he should have just taken every shot in the 2nd half even with two men hanging all over him.

Reaction Score
He might be an but so what? Just look at some of the posts tonight and tell me who's a bigger . That bothers me more than some player with bad manners.

Reaction Score
Are you referring to fans posting negative things about our teams play? I'm not sure what you're referring too

Reaction Score
Are you referring to fans posting negative things about our teams play? I'm not sure what you're referring too
Not the negative posts about our play but about our team, coach and players. Tonight's game/play was negative and posters have every right to call that as they see it. But there is a lot of wagon jumping going on which is and that's what I'm referring to.

Reaction Score
I agree completely, I don't think you can blame anybody for this performance, it's a team effort. I just started this forum to show that I don't appreciate Caupain's antics at all and if we play them in Hartford then he's going to hear about it from the fans, that and the fact that Boatright needs to take more shots especially in a game like this. I wasn't trying to say anything negative about our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom