Castle Rock | The Boneyard

Castle Rock

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
New show on Hulu based on the overall Stephen King "world". Cleverly stars both Sissy Spacek and the Skarsgard who played Pennywise in the recent It. JJ Abrams produces.

Watched episodes 1 and 2 last night. Very good at keeping that constant creepy tension that Stephen King does so well. Since it seems to draw from multiple books and stories (and Shawshank Prison is a key piece) it is hard to tell exactly what direction this will take. Looks like a winner.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
New show on Hulu based on the overall Stephen King "world". Cleverly stars both Sissy Spacek and the Skarsgard who played Pennywise in the recent It. JJ Abrams produces.

Watched episodes 1 and 2 last night. Very good at keeping that constant creepy tension that Stephen King does so well. Since it seems to draw from multiple books and stories (and Shawshank Prison is a key piece) it is hard to tell exactly what direction this will take. Looks like a winner.
Watched episode 1 and thought it was a meh. Not good but not bad. Typical Hulu fare. Episode 1 was a serious of King references. I feel like there were more that I missed. I'm not a big enough King fan to spot them all.

Was the guy who
commits suicide at the start of the movie the (immortal) guard from The Green Mile? Looked similar and there was a reference shot to a gray mouse.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Castle Rock episode 5 was superb. Show is killing it.

CL82

Reaction Score
Still watching it. Like any King project, it is building. Not sure that I'm 100% hooked yet but I'm still watching.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Show keeps getting better. Really intense and creepy. Like reading a great Stephen King book.

CL82

Reaction Score
Show keeps getting better. Really intense and creepy. Like reading a great Stephen King book.
The Sissy Spacek episode (#7 - The Queen) was riveting.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The Sissy Spacek episode (#7 - The Queen) was riveting.

Just watched that last night, which spurred my comment this morning. Very intense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom