Castle practicing? | The Boneyard

Castle practicing?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Did you see what Hurley said yesterday? Do you think he was trying to mess with everyone again?

No he was very likely being honest here, but who knows how good Castle looked in practice today. There’s only a few days between Friday and Tuesday, you have to wonder how much healthier he could possibly get in that time?

Reaction Score
No he was very likely being honest here, but who knows how good Castle looked in practice today. There’s only a few days between Friday and Tuesday, you have to wonder how much healthier he could possibly get in that time?
I would think no matter how Castle says he feels or how he looked in practice today, the doctors would dictate if he’s playing or not. And Hurley has said he’s playing the long game with this. I’d be shocked if he plays against Kansas.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't think Castle is playing based on what Hurley is saying

However, if he were to play, it wouldn't be the first time I was surprised by a player playing (or not)

Hoping for the best, but expecting him to sit

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I don't think Castle is playing based on what Hurley is saying

However, if he were to play, it wouldn't be the first time I was surprised by a player playing (or not)

Hoping for the best, but expecting him to sit
I have zero expectation of him playing but boy that would be awesome if he did.

Reaction Score
I don’t think he’s going to play, but yesterday Bill Self didn’t rule out him playing, even after Hurleys comments.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don’t think he’s going to play, but yesterday Bill Self didn’t rule out him playing, even after Hurleys comments.

Not his first rodeo. :)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My guess is it will have more to do with how the knee feels the day after practice than what he looks like in the first practice.

Reaction Score
No need to rush him back for Kansas. Have him back for UNC. We’re playing with house money @Kansas. Would be a GREAT win but not a must win

Reaction Score
No need to rush him back for Kansas. Have him back for UNC. We’re playing with house money @Kansas. Would be a GREAT win but not a must win
If he's not ready for tonight, I wouldn't expect him to ready for Tuesday either. Let him ease into this. It's the March and April games that matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom