Castle BE Freshman of the week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Castle BE Freshman of the week

Reaction Score
(I consider "Plays" to be "in the rotation", so excluding extra blowout minutes).

Villanova - Plays 0 freshmen.
Creighton - Plays 1 RS freshman off the bench, Isaac Traudt. He scored 3 points combined in the 2 games.
Providence - Plays 1 freshman off the bench, Garwey Dual. He scored 3 points combined in the 2 games.
Marquette - Plays 1 freshman off the bench, Tre Norman. He scored 5 points combined in the 2 games.
Xavier - Plays 4 freshman. Djokovic "starts", but often gets less than 20 min. He scored 4 points combined in the 2 games. Dailyn Swain is actually pretty good, but scored 4 combined poitnts. Trey Green scored 16, but shot 6/15. Ciani scored 2 points combined.
St. John's - Plays 0 freshmen.
Butler - Plays 0 freshmen (Bizjack gets a cup of coffee now and again).
Seton Hall - Plays 1 freshman off the bench, Isaiah Coleman. He scored 4 combined points in the 2 games.
Depaul - Plays 1 freshman off the bench, Churchill Abass. He scored 2 combined points in the 2 games.
Geogetown - Plays 2 freshman. Starts 1, Rowan Bumbraugh. He's had some good weeks in the past, but scored 8 points on 3/16 shooting these 2 games. Drew Fielder scored 12 points combined off the bench (in 2 losses).

Connecticut - Plays 2 freshman (possibly will be 3 with Clingan hurt). Solo Ball had 6 points combined. Castle now starts and scored 12 combined on 5/13 shooting.

So yeah. Not a lot going on with Big East freshman, especially this week as team's shortened rotations for conference play. Dual did have 7 assists in one of his games and plays great D. I guess I'd have given it to Trey Green? Castle chipped in on the boards compared to Green (and they both had a handful of assists and turnovers).

No good answers this week.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom