Castle back? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Castle back?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Apparently, Charissa Thompson is her role model.
This is a prime example of why our digital world is so bad for mental health. I joined the thread late and thought the she that posted SC was playing tonight was his mother. Since she had posted earlier from the plane. Then Ms Peek decides she is going to post something that was extremely significant, without even realizing how much of a reaction it was going to get. I am not giving her credit for knowing it was going to get a lot of attention. It was just a mindless post after minimal research on the matter. Wonder if the rest of her contribution is that contemporary. Rivals and Yahoo Sports hmmm…..

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
He's getting ready to getting ready
Ok now Hurley is just messing with Self. If he can do that he can also be dressed for the game. Now you need to work on two game plans in the next hour.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Correction Hurley is messing with everyone. This is now entertaining.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Best southern colloquialism this northerner has embraced is "Fixin' to".

Not quite ready to do it but getting ready to do it.
My favorite was the in-law who announced on Facebook that he was getting ready to start studying for the LSAT's. Ended up sticking with criminal justice.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Great, now the NCAA is going to change the way your report players in or out just like the NFL did because of Belichick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom