Cassell shout out | The Boneyard

Cassell shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Kid was big off the bench with 11pts for us tonight. He even played some solid D in the minutes he was in there for. I was one of those who was certain that he wouldn't see much time against better competition but he definitely proved me wrong tonight. We're a really tough team to beat if we start getting contributions from him or Omar off the bench at the end of our rotation. It speaks to our depth which will be a big asset for us this year. But good stuff tonight SCJR!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The two 3's Sam made rapid succession in the first half were very big in terms of turning the momentum fully toward UConn. He looked confident and he didn't seem to be fading away so much (although I was watching on my phone, so I really couldn't see that well).

Reaction Score
He made 2 others as we proceeded to get 2 lack of focus moving screens, this team needs to stay still. Between Facey, Nolan and AB they can't stand still not their picks. Bad fouls.

Reaction Score
I apologize for putting Sam on the bench a bit more he may be part of the rotation for sure, he's playing well.

Reaction Score
I apologize for putting Sam on the bench a bit more he may be part of the rotation for sure, he's playing well.
I think he and Omar will alternate based on 'hot hand'. I see Ollie using them like offensive weapons.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Sam was great tonight, actually should have had 4 threes. I think this is a lot closer to the real Sam than we saw last year.
Actually should have been 5. Lost one in the 1st half to a Facey offensive foul and then another one in the 2nd half to a Nolan moving screen.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He made 2 others as we proceeded to get 2 lack of focus moving screens, this team needs to stay still. Between Facey, Nolan and AB they can't stand still not their picks. Bad fouls.

If there was a lack of focus by anyone on the first moving screen that negated Sam's long 3 just before the 2 he drained in the first half, it was by the ref. That was Amida rolling toward the basket on the weak side, and there was no screen or attempted screen involved. He was doing EXCACTLY what he was supposed to be doing on that play.

Reaction Score
If there was a lack of focus by anyone on the first moving screen that negated Sam's long 3 just before the 2 he drained in the first half, it was by the ref. That was Amida rolling toward the basket on the weak side, and there was no screen or attempted screen involved. He was doing EXCACTLY what he was supposed to be doing on that play.

Good call I remember that one. I was in a loud bar with no rewind so I was out of my element. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom